Friday, April 20, 2012

legend of a Sgt.Pepper! part 2: saving the world

...(wink,wink) he is staring at a monster king. He yells"I'M SPINEIDORF THE KING OF MONSTERS! I tried to throw my boomerang but he blocked it . they both tried (and epic failed)to hit but they don't hit , they trip on their attack. Link(Sgt.Pepper)took the hour glass and realized It started to go down. the temple was suppose to take the life out of him.he took a bomb and threw it at him,the explosion made him fall to the ground. Then he shoot a bow into his heart(the following rating is not PG.) blood started going down his body. he took the bow out and threw it on the ground. Link jumped and stabbed him in the heart. then Mrs. Know-It-All said dinner is ready ans Sgt. Pepper ran inside. As he ate his dinner he told then The Legend of Sgt. Pepper.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Sgt. Pepper! I'm a friend of your mom's. I think your blog is way too cool! I'm going to share it with my little sister. She writes stories, too!

    ReplyDelete